1. How do I become an affiliated club?

Download a copy of the ASA Model Club Constitution, amend and adopt it. You then need to contact your ASA County for further information and guidance.

2. How do I log on to the SwimMark Portal?

Visit www.swimmark.org - as an ASA Affiliated Club you will have a default log in. This will be your Club Secretary’s ASA Membership number as the username and ‘Password1’ as the password. Please ensure your Secretary’s details are up to date on the OMS for this to work.

3. How do I receive the Regional Newsletter?

Fill in the subscribe link on the bottom of the website homepage to be added to the distribution list. 

Loading... Updating page...